Ruth Medina-Ilasco is a full-time, work-from-home mom to two kiddos and one pup, who currently resides in Boise, Idaho in the US of A. She loves coffee, loves to travel, loves to take photos, loves to write and loves movies.
She’s a self-published writer, who writes simply because she loves to write and has been writing ever since she was but a wee little child. Plus, there are too many voices in her head overlapping one another, (that needs to be quieted), that tell her to do so (otherwise, they won’t let her rest until she writes what she needs to write). She is currently working on another book which she hopes she can publish soon.
And so, she writes. Whatever comes to her mind, she writes. Whatever the voices whisper in her ear, she writes. And as long as the voices do not disappear and are never appeased – she will continue on this writing journey until the end of time.
OTHER BOOKS BY THE AUTHOR
- Vita Et Morte (published on Amazon and Materica)
- The Photographer (published on Amazon and Materica)
- The Trouble With Men, A Sweet Books Chick Lit Anthology (co-authored with Sweet Books Writing Group, published on Amazon and Materica)
- I, Ache – Erotica Anthology, Special Edition (co-authored with Team Ache Erotica Writing Group – soon to be published)
- Other Wattpad Shorts and Stories under username @wuthie16