Skip to content
- the bags you pack to go to grandmas for an hour or two look to the rest of the world like your going on vacation for a week…
- You forget what a good nights sleep feels like and that’s the norm.
- You go to the grocery store, stop in the ladies room and realize your shirt has spit up all over the shoulder. =/
- You are responsible for someone other than yourself
- You use the word poop without question and don’t care who sees your boob
- you realize how you forgot to eat breakfast and it’s already past lunch time……or…….poop, pee, vomit, or spit up on you and it doesn’t phase you 😉
- All you can think about all day is your little one, but you have to be at work.
- You find yourself singing along with all of the childrens’ songs you hear on cartoons…or when a shower is the only time you get to yourself a day! 🙂
- You read the nutrition label on EVERYTHING.
- when u find yourself pureeing a veggie into a dessert you’re baking!!
- your child says they are gonna throw up, there’s nothing nearby to catch it, so you use your hands to catch the throw up.
- When you stop caring about your own appearance and just go out wearing what ever you find first
- You stop thinking parents of kids having tantrums in the grocery store are bad parents, you understand it is normal.
- You would rather spend all day cuddling with someone that will cry for food in 4 hrs and spit up all over you then do anything else 🙂
- you ask your baby to hold still so mommy can get that nasty boogy
- Showers are optional
- you rather stay home cuddled up on the couch with your kids then go out to dinner with friends…
- When a little monster will look you right in the face and scream at the top of their lungs with the maddest/meanest look you have ever seen and you laugh cause it is just a cute face!
- you don’t mind the smell of solid-fed baby poop at 6:30 in the morning
- When you wish as hard as you possibly can to take someone elses pain and make it your own.
- You know you’re a parent when you smell your baby and all you smell is baby lotion, spit up and drool and it actually smells good to you.
- You know your a parent when you watch your children run around and play instead of the TV, even though it’s on.
- no matter what the conversation or situation you always end up talking about your child
- You start to really care about the planet and it’s future.